Birth Correction

Whoever claims to have been born in this state, and whose registration of birth has not been properly and accurately recorded, may file an application for correction of the birth record in the Probate Court of the county of the person's birth or residence or the county in which the person's mother resided at the time of the person's birth. If the person is a minor, the application shall be signed by either parent or guardian.