Reporting Discrimination

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability or political beliefs.


To file a complaint of discrimination call (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or write:
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue SW
Washington D.C. 20250-9410

Fax: (202) 690-7442

E-mail the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights.

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you believe that you have been denied or delayed services for which you are eligible because of your race, color, national origin, religion, sex, political affiliation (food stamps only), disability or age, you must file your complaint within six months of the date on which the incident or treatment happened.

You may call the Bureau of Civil Rights to submit your complaint or you may submit your compliant in writing. If the complaint is submitted by telephone you can call (614) 644-2703 or Toll Free 1-866-227-6353, TTY (614) 995-9961 or Toll Free 1-866-221-6700.

You can send your complaint(s) via mail or fax:

Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
Bureau of Civil Rights
30 East Broad Street, 30th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215-3414

Fax to: (614) 752-6381