Meet your Match
The resources of qualified, pre-screened candidates for your company’s staffing needs. OhioMeansJobs Center of Miami County office saves you time and money in the hiring, training, and retention of qualified personnel. It offers you the best one-stop solution for all your employment-related needs.
- Free posting of job openings on the statewide OhioMeansJobs website and at the respective OhioMeansJobs locations
- Not sure how to register as an Employer on OhioMeansJobs.com? No problem! Follow step by step directions on how to register.
- Matching applicants to posted jobs
- Job Fairs/Open Interviews
- Assistance in scheduling interviews at the convenience of the employer
- Provision of office space to interview job applicants
- Pre-screening of applicants to employer-specific criteria
- Applicant assessments (i.e., literacy, math levels, skills, etc., based on employer needs) and referrals to appropriate agencies
- Job Readiness boot camps to help prepare job seekers for employment. Includes resume assistance and mock interviewing skills.
- Skill development training and educational programs
- Employee retention and skills upgrade seminars for current employees
- Customized short-term trainings; Ohio Learn-to-Earn, On-the-job-training and Shared Work Ohio programs
- Re-employment services
Assistance is also available to meet your retention, expansion and recruitment needs. Ask about tax incentives and liaison with local government, education and developmental organizations.