- Payment Options/Print a Bill
Real Estate Property Tax Payment Options
- By Mail: Please send the bill stub along with your check. The check can be made payable to "Jim Stubbs, Treasurer". Your envelope MUST be postmarked (with the United States Post Office postmark not a private meter) by the last day of the collection (the due date); otherwise, state law requires us to add a 10% penalty. The due date for the collection and the mailing address are on your bill.
- In Person: The Treasurer's Office is in the Safety building next to the Court House. The address is 201 W. Main St., Troy, Ohio 45373. Our regular office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you pay in person, you MUST do so by the last day of the collection to avoid penalty.
- Night Deposit Box: There is a night deposit box located on the East side of the Safety Building for your convenience in paying taxes after hours, weekends and holidays.
- By Credit Card/eCheck: You can pay your property taxes by Credit/Debit Card online, securely from your own home. All major credit cards accepted. Important Notice: Before using this service you should be aware that there is a convenience fee of 2.50% of the total transaction amount and it will be added to your total. A flat fee of $1.99 will be charged for eChecks. (Please note that these fees are charged by the service provider, First Billing Services. The Miami County Treasurer’s office does not share in these fees.) If you have any problems with processing the payment, please call First Billing Services at 855-270-3592. DO NOT call the Treasurer’s office.
- Pay by Phone: Please call First Billing Services at 855-270-3592. Standard fees for credit/debit and e-checks still apply. Please have your Parcel number available upon calling them.
Please follow the steps below to print a copy of your bill.
- Click PAY NOW (you do not have to make a payment on this website in order to see your bill)
- Register an account. (You will need your Parcel ID#) If you have more than one parcel, you will need to create separate accounts.
- Once your account is created and you are logged in, click on Account History. From there you can download or email the bill. The most current bill will be available to print approximately 4 weeks prior to each due date. You can also sign up for E-Billing and have a bill emailed to you when they are uploaded. PLEASE NOTE: If you have escrow with your bank, you will not be able to print a bill.
Collection Due Dates
Real Estate Tax
- First half due February 14
- Second half due July 20
Mobile Home Tax
- First half due March 1
- Second half due July 31